Sunday, June 11, 2006

at the nature reserve

I spent a few hours this morning at a nearby nature center to do some deer watching with a few folks. It was a great way to spend such a pleasant morning as the temperatures haven't really heated up yet.

It was my first time visiting the center and, as usual, I should consider it a scouting trip. I don't think I got a single good shot, which can be frustrating. But at least I'll be more prepared for next time.
-------------------------------

I woke up too late to catch the morning colors over river, so I'll have to settle for Laguna Boulevard.

A deer sighting early in the trip.




Laurence at the river.

Portrait taken by Laurence.

Ron lugging his gear, which I suspect is worth more than my life.

Watching another doe. Or was it the doe watching us...???


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]