Sunday, September 03, 2006

alexa's 7th birthday

We took some time to join in celebrating Alexa's 7th birthday.

God-daughter Alexa -- the princess of the day.

with Ariel and Jacob.

Amanda posing for her caricature.

our hosts Tricia and Jonathan

of course, extra si China-2

Then we were off to visit Gari's home, about 4 minutes away. I was able to get quick shots of some works of sculptor Pete Jimenez. I think this piece is called Bruha-ka. I wonder why...?

An interpretation of the Crucifix. (I can't remember the title).

with Gari.

Comments:
nice pix...kailangan ng mag diet...hindi na ako photogenic :)
 
I think this piece is called Bruha-ka. I wonder why...?

siguro kasi parang sinabunutang buhok :))
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]